Après plusieurs mois d'attente, m4xw déplois enfin la version native du portage de la PPSSPP sur la Switch. Avant, l'émulateur fessait parti des cores Retroarch mais là il peut bien se lancé sans son hôte. Codé en C++, l'application intègre la dernière version de l'émulateur PPSSPP et lance parfaitement les jeux PSP sur la console Switch.
Publié en deux versions GLES2 et GL :
- GLES2 : version à utilisé avec les séries des jeux comme GTA et bien d'autres
- GL : version plus stable et recommandée.
- Fixed "Home" Button in PPSSPP (Not the Switch Home button)
- Fixed in-game menu continue after Settings open (might not properly refresh some GPU settings, but said refresh caused the Issue)
- Fixed the 10th launch Issue
- Fixed CurrentDirectory (you might need to manually edit the ini if it isn't created new)
- Fixed Recent launched games (clear old entries!)
- Bundled controls.ini / Drag & Drop Bundle (careful if you don't want to lose your own mappings)
- Added "fake GLES2" -> Performs way better in GTA's, however breaks many other games if internal res > 1x
- Added GLES3 build -> Less Bugs, about same perf as libretro port
- Added Browser applet to some links in the Menu (because why not)
- Enabled NXLink Support (for dev/debug)
- Updated again, now one NRO resides in /switch and another in /switch/ppsspp, essentially allowing to show both NRO's in the hbmenu
- If it still show's the PPSSPP folder in hbmenu, make sure that theres only 1 NRO in /switch/ppsspp (it doesn't matter which).
- Both access assets, config and flash from /switch/ppsspp
- GLES3 has been replaced by GL (GL is superior in every way)
- Re-worked JIT, Masking is no longer required, thus there should be no more JIT bugs that desktop standalone / Lakka don't have (this change will be added to libretro too next week)
- However doing this we have less space to work with due to a libnx bug (virtmem stopping working), so it might crash if you launch ~15 games in a row without returning to hbmenu / home menu.
- That number will vary depending on how much memory the jit buffer allocate depending on the Game
- Add some other JIT sanity checks + fixes
- The GL version should be pretty much on par with standalone- while the GLES2 ver has a few more gfx Issues but better perf in some games (most of them are GTA's)
- General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience.
- Fixed Homebrew App store
Extraire le contenu à la racine de votre carte SD et lancer le fichier .nro requis.