DarkMatterCore vient de publié une mise à jour majeure de son dumper de cartouche de la Switch. Celle-ci change de nom de gcdumptool en nxdumptool car il dispose de plus d'option qu'un simple dumper. Avant ne pouvant que dumper des cartouches de jeu vers le format NSP, le programme a évolué et dispose de nouvelle fonctionnalité qui lui rapproche de plus en plus de SXDumper de la Team Xecuter.
Le changelog est assez surprenant mais on peut déjà retenir comme fonctionnalité majeur, la possibilité de dumper les mises à jour et DLC installé sur la SD ou emummc au format NSP.
- Project name changed to nxdumptool. This is no longer a gamecard-only tool.
- Added ExeFS dumping/browsing support. This feature, along with the already available RomFS options, makes the application an excellent tool for modders!
- Added compatibility with FS process memory layout in the key retrieval procedure while using emuMMC. Thanks to shchmue!
- Due to public demand, NSP dumping, ExeFS dumping/browsing and RomFS dumping/browsing support has been added for base applications, updates and DLCs available in both SD card and eMMC!
- Now it's possible to select the source storage device (gamecard, SD card / eMMC) for any operation right after launching the application.
- The gamecard submenu works exactly like the main menu has worked up to this point (except for the update options, which are now displayed in the new main menu).
- The SD card / eMMC submenu shows installed base applications along with their icons. Upon selecting a title, a submenu with NSP and RomFS options will show up. It's also possible to dump updates/DLCs for an installed base application this way.
- If there's installed content (updates/DLCs) with missing base application titles, pressing Y on the SD card / eMMC submenu will display this "orphan" content list and let you dump titles from it nonetheless.
- It is possible to generate console-specific NSP dumps, dumps with modified tickets to remove console-specific data, and ticket-less dumps with standard NCA key area crypto.
- Two new options are available in the NSP dump submenus for SD/eMMC titles: "Remove console specific data" and "Generate ticket-less dump". The latter won't appear if the former isn't enabled.
- "Remove console specific data" cleans console specific data fields from a "personalized" ticket and replaces its RSA titlekey block with a 16-byte encrypted titlekey, essentially converting it to a "common" ticket. This option has no effect if the title already uses a "common" ticket.
- "Generate ticket-less dump" goes another step ahead by cleaning up the Rights ID field in every NCA content file that includes it, stores the decrypted titlekey in the NCA key area and then encrypts this area using standard crypto, removing the need for a tik/cert combination.
- Console-specific NSP dumps and dumps with modified tickets include both tik and cert files.
- All NSP dumps generated from installed SD/eMMC titles include both .cnmt.xml and .nacp.xml files whenever possible.
- Sadly, due to limitations in the methods currently used to perform key retrieval/derivation at runtime, NSP dumping, ExeFS dumping/browsing and RomFS dumping/browsing for SD/eMMC titles require the "sdmc:/switch/prod.keys" file. Specifically, these are the needed keys:
- titlekek_## (varies from 00 to 1F).
- Additionally, ticket-less NSP dumps for SD/eMMC titles also require the following keys:
- key_area_key_application_## (varies from 00 to 1F).
- key_area_key_ocean_## (varies from 00 to 1F).
- key_area_key_system_## (varies from 00 to 1F).
- All gamecard-related operations can still be performed without the need for a keys file!
- Output data generated by the application will now be saved to its corresponding subdirectory in "sdmc:/nxdumptool/":
- XCI dumps: "sdmc:/nxdumptool/XCI/".
- NSP dumps: "sdmc:/nxdumptool/NSP/".
- HFS0 data: "sdmc:/nxdumptool/HFS0/".
- ExeFS data: "sdmc:/nxdumptool/ExeFS/".
- RomFS data: "sdmc:/nxdumptool/RomFS/".
- Certificate dumps: "sdmc:/nxdumptool/Certificate/".
- The location for the NSWDB.COM XML database has been moved to "sdmc:/nxdumptool/NSWreleases.xml".
- Tickets from updates with titlekey crypto dumped from gamecards are now converted to regular "common" tickets before being written to the output NSP dump.
- The content distribution type for updates dumped from custom XCIs mounted through SX OS is now set to "download".
- Fixed a NCM service handle exhaustion bug if an error ocurred while reading the RomFS section entry from the Program NCA for any base application.
- Changed the application icon yet again. Big thanks to RattletraPM!
- Minor changes and other various general fixes.
Thanks to simontime for helping me out with the RSA certificate chain retrieval process! Also thanks to MUXI from PSXTools forums for providing with testing!
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now